Monday, April 6, 2009

I left my Heart in San Francisco

This is a long one! My little sister had her spring break this week. Since we moved, we have not been able to see her and my mom too often so we ALL decided to take a fun road trip to san fran=) We left at 4 am and it took about 6 hrs to arrive (Jane slept most of the way up) we arrived at about 11am thank goodness for early check in! We stayed at the Doubletree hotel in Burlingham and were immediately greeted by warm chocolate chip cookies mmmm....


Downtown san fran.


Union square/Downtown Traffic was absolutely crazy! Pedestrians and bikers crossing the street out of nowhere. Buses everywhere cars parked in the middle of the streets!! (the only thing I wont miss;)















The Fishermans Wharf.
BOUDIN bakery and restaurant. If you are ever in San Francisco you HAVE to try this place. First of all it smells amazing and the famous clam chowder in a freshly baked bread bowl is to die for!


we took a boat ride that took us around the island under the Golden Gate Bridge and by Alcatraz.








Alcatraz.



The trip was too short! I love my family and enjoyed spending every minute of it with them:0)

No comments:

Post a Comment